Tuesday 7 February 2012

LA Splash - Sparkling Wave

Pin It
Morning ladies,

Today is super sunny and hot, with a lovely sea breeze. Methinks the beach would be GLORIOUS!

To celebrate one of our first real summer days this year, I have Sparkling Wave:

Sparkling Wave - 4 coats - sunlight

Sparkling Wave - 4 coats - shade

Sparkling Wave - 4 coats - shade

SW is a deep pink and gold micro glitter, with slightly larger pieces of pink glitter set in a pink tinted base.  It sparkles so beautifully in the sun!

It's a bit of a bitch to apply though... Very thick and gritty formula so the coats looked pretty uneven and were a bit of a mish to get even. I put on 2 layers of top coat. 1 layer of Out The Door and then 1 of Seche Vite to get it all smooth and even looking.
Luckily it all dried fast!!!

*Sigh* so pretty!

xxx
NPA

3 comments:

  1. beautiful!! I love the gold micro-glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the internet. Shame on search engines|Google} for now not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and consult with my web site . Thank you =)
    OES Genuine Throttle Cable for select Volvo models

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...