Sunday 4 August 2013

OPI Couture de Minnie: Magazine Cover Mouse & Chic From Ears To Tail

Pin It
I'm enjoying a gloriously warm and sunny Sunday afternoon. The dogs and I are lounging on the outdoor sofas taking in the rays ;) You've gotta love a day like this in the middle of Winter!

I've been back at uni and working at a new clinic the past week so busy, busy; hence the lack of posts.


source

I thought the 2012 OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection was gorgeous, but this year's OPI Couture de Minnie blew it out of the water!!!
So far I only have a couple but I love them both.


 OPI Magazine Cover Mouse



 Magazine Cover Mouse is a pretty red-orange-pink liquid sand. There are flecks of gold and pink glitter that just make you fall in love!!!! It's seriously opaque too - you can get away with one thick coat. I used two thinner coats myself, but next time I won't bother.
MCM is pretty great glossy as well; here it is with one layer of Glitter Gloss:



OPI Chic From Ears To Tail



Chic From Ears To Tail is a bubblegum pink creme with fine pearl mica shimmer which is visible in direct light. The formula is a bit difficult with streakiness, but three thin coats looks great especially if you slap on some self-leveling Seche Vite! I am seriously lacking in the bright bubblegum pink department so CFETT is an instant favourite!

I just bought Innie Minnie Mightie Bow and I have my eye on Minnie Style too - poor wallet.

I have something really exciting and amazing to share with you tomorrow so stay tuned!


xxxxxxxxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...